This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with camera flip in asus 6z

madhushanfdo4
Star I
Camera flip is not working properly with selfie sometimes..please make sure to fix the bug as soon as possible sometimes we need to click camera rotation two to three times to switch on selfie camera
18 REPLIES 18

Gagan
Star I
My camera has stopped flipping from 2 days
I have restarted my phone several times..
What should i do

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Gagan

My camera has stopped flipping from 2 days

I have restarted my phone several times..

What should i do

View post
Are you on Android 10? Update your phone if not. If the camera still behaves erratically, open Settings>Apps>Camera>Storage and memory>Clear cache and clear storage.

Shailhard
Star I
My Camera has stopped flipping.. when i do it swipe manually it flips but automatically it's not flipping so no video call can be made.. please suggest..
I did try clearing cache and storage but didn't work even after several restart..
Yes it's on Android 10.
Please suggest.. If trademark feature doesn't work, it's really feels bad..

Mecke
Star I
Anders_ASUS
Doesn't sound right. Are you on the latest firmware and how often does this happen to you?
Are you willing to share a bug report with us next time this happens? 
Please generate it right after the issue appears
To generate a bug report you need to
1. Enable developer mode by going to system --> about phone --> software information and click on build number a couple of times until you are a developer.
2. Go back to system --> Developer options --> Take bug report --> interactive report
Save the report to your google drive and share the link with me via private message. Please also make sure that everyone with the link can view the file so I can pass it on to our developers.

View post
Good Day Anders

Please help me with my zenfone, my camera is only working with 12 Mp configuration, and when i try to record with the selfie, it just closed it self.

Kind Regards

Nisha_Shetty
Star I
I had an update on the phone and now the camera is not flipping. I have had approximately 8 or more updates in 3.5 months. Around 4th and 5the update the flash had stoped working.
This phone is about camera how do you bring updates that just make things worse then better. I cannot belive this.
I already had a issue with the headphones that came with the phone, I let go avoiding to run around for it and now this. I am tired of the software updates. In my life I have never had issues with any phone as much as I have had with this in just 3.5 months.
H1NVZNM4F3TP.jpg
0FRJTU33O87V.jpg