This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Warranty

sarfraz26aug
Star I
I bought asus 6z from india and currently living in Saudi Arab the phone is facing restart problem which i believe is due to motherboard issue. The question is does this phone have international warranty? Can i take it to asus service centre in Saudi Arabia for repair without any cost although the phone has been bought from india? @Anders_ASUS
1 REPLY 1

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sarfraz26aug

I bought asus 6z from india and currently living in Saudi Arab the phone is facing restart problem which i believe is due to motherboard issue. The question is does this phone have international warranty? Can i take it to asus service centre in Saudi Arabia for repair without any cost although the phone has been bought from india? @Anders_ASUS

International Warranty
The phone does not have an international warranty. You would have to return it to a repair facility in India to get an in warranty repair.
The repair center in Saudi Arabia might have the parts on hand to fix the device (I can't guarantee that), but they would charge you for the repair because the device is in the wrong region.
Sorry to hear about your situation, unfortunately I don't have a better solution to offer.