This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent network speed

Kamesh
Star III
My asus 6z  gives downloading speed much lower than 5years mobile like my father Samsung J7 at same place on same network . I was schocked after performing network test that other phones on same network and  at same place are giving better speed .I m really disappointed buy paying such a premium.even the phone toogles to 2g network when signal is low but at same time other phones operate at 4g on 1 bar and good speeds.
I am currently using airtel 4g .
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I have forwarded the concern about network switching and speed issues with airtel to our software team

Krish
Rising Star I
I have forwarded the concern about network switching and speed issues with airtel to our software team
same in JIO 4G

ZT-084797cf
Star I
Hi Asus Team,
Just bought the ASUS 6z. Internet speed is very low on same Wi-Fi network within my house. 50 MB download size on ASUS 6z show 3.5Mbps while my Honor 9 shows 48 Mbps on Jio 5G. Test done on www.testmy.net.
Please advise how to improve speed.

_jis_
Zen Master III

sachin.m.shinde@outlook.com

Hi Asus Team,

Just bought the ASUS 6z. Internet speed is very low on same Wi-Fi network within my house. 50 MB download size on ASUS 6z show 3.5Mbps while my Honor 9 shows 48 Mbps on Jio 5G. Test done on www.testmy.net.

Please advise how to improve speed.

View post
Check the WiFi Advanced settings, option Switch to mobile data automatically - do you have this enabled or not?
If yes, switch it off and then check your speed on your home WiFi network again.