This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home screen functioning issue

Revanth
Rising Star I
@CH_ASUS I'm unable to long press on my home screen and it's not at all responsive , and even I'm unable to long press on app and it's not at all responsive. This is happening to me after i did a restart, and even i did a factory reset as @Anders said even i got some problems and went to service center and they said need to reset OS they did that also , still facing problems. ...!! What to do ?
18 REPLIES 18

prashanth
Rising Star II
Revanth

@CH_ASUS I'm unable to long press on my home screen and it's not at all responsive , and even I'm unable to long press on app and it's not at all responsive. This is happening to me after i did a restart, and even i did a factory reset as @Anders said even i got some problems and went to service center and they said need to reset OS they did that also , still facing problems. ...!! What to do ?

Home screen functioning issue
Did u restart after u faced the issue?
Cause for me restart solved the issue

Revanth
Rising Star I
@prashanth even for me restart solved issue but how may times should we restart it ? I restarted 3 times within span of 1 week

prashanth
Rising Star II
Revanth

@prashanth even for me restart solved issue but how may times should we restart it ? I restarted 3 times within span of 1 week

View post
I understand your concern,i was just like you frustrated with all the lags and stutters and these bugs
I did a reset 3 times and restart 6-7 times so i know the felling but
The latest update improved the stability of the system i don't think you will need to restart anytime soon cause my phone is as good as it was in pie now and i see no problems

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Revanth
Try another launcher. but it seems to me that your digitizer may be defective.