This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home button lag

Sreekiran
Star III
I have been noticing a half-a-second lag whenever I press the Home button to come out of apps. Initially I thought it is the fault of the default launcher, but it seems to happen with all 3rd party launchers. Is anybody else experiencing this? Asus Team, can you respond to this please?
18 REPLIES 18

Sreekiran
Star III
It happens everytime. Irrespective of any app. Even with 3rd party launchers.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hi, any particular app where you notice more lag than in others? Do you see this lag every time or will it reduce if you jump back and forth between the app and the home screen?
Happens in all apps. 

Gentleman
Star I
I noticed lags me too when navigating with gestures.  I compare with my Xiaomi Mi 9T and the reaction time is much slower on Zenfone.  Same for the fingerprint reader, reaction time longer than Xiaomi. 

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
Hi, any particular app where you notice more lag than in others? Do you see this lag every time or will it reduce if you jump back and forth between the app and the home screen?
it happens only when going back to home screen and not when switching apps. there is a delay of half a second.... its not instant and happens with every app. here is the video if you can notice 

Alpha2303
Star III
Problem exists with my device too AZ6 6/64 WW, both home button (all navigation options) and fingerprint sensor are showing a half second lag, which wasn't present when at the time of buying the device. "Swipe up on home button" option shows relatively lesser lag but still present.