This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the Android 11 update started for Asus 6Z (Zenfone 6 in India)

srirammig112
Star II
I tried to update my 6Z phone from Android 10 to Android 11 but seems there is no update .Any 6Z users out there who got their phones updated to Android 11?If you did it manually then plz provide the steps
56 REPLIES 56

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Nikhilaggarwallive

I think outdoor feature in sound is not working. I mean while I was hearing songs through earphone and out of curiosity I enabled the outdoor feature and it doesn't change the loudness of the sound.

@Anders_ASUS @Kris @TITAN

View post
Outdoor mode is not intend for Earphone usage, it is useful when you wanna listen music even at a noisy environment, if enabled it stands out and that is the purpose of it

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Nikhilaggarwallive

I think outdoor feature in sound is not working. I mean while I was hearing songs through earphone and out of curiosity I enabled the outdoor feature and it doesn't change the loudness of the sound.

@Anders_ASUS @Kris @TITAN

View post
Outdoor mode isn't meant for headphones
It only works with speakers
What it does is cuts of the bass frequencies and hence audio is a little bit louder at the expense of quality,it's suitable for outdoor usage(hence the name)

mastervishikh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146678#Comment_146678

@sagar.pattnayak

Try installing some safetynet check tool and see if everything passes.

SafetyNet api is a part of Google Play Services Framework. Some apps use this api to check whether the device has been rooted or tampered.

View post
Thanks @mastervishikh . I got the new update today (.127) and it is working now. Not sure if it was an update issue or app issue. Anyway, I am glad that things are working fine now.

mastervishikh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/146678#Comment_146678

@sagar.pattnayak

Try installing some safetynet check tool and see if everything passes.

SafetyNet api is a part of Google Play Services Framework. Some apps use this api to check whether the device has been rooted or tampered.

View post
Someone deleted my previous reply to you. Not sure what was objectionable there.

adityamantha22
Star II
I am Still Not Getting FOTA Update Notification for Android 11 should i wait or should i update it manually..i have already waited 9days.What Should i Do?