This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google lens can't accessible... Any suggestions?

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Whenever I try to access Google lens from camera interface, it shows Google lens not available, please sign in to your account.
If try to access Google lens app, it shows , thanks for updating. Lens will be available soon. Please try again later.
If I try to select photos or any images from Google photos app and tried lens option, it shows, something went wrong. Google lens not available.

Please suggest, whether google lens really not support or unavailable for 6Z or any other settings to fix.
Asus 6Z of WW firmware version.
SFT5VTISENRZ.jpg
297NS1QBT14V.jpg
NFJPX5J5O11W.jpg

PS: Google lens app not disabled, all permissions granted, of course signed into Google account (it's Android device right?)
12 REPLIES 12

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
mastervishikh

Also make sure that the Google app is enabled permission granted.

Hold the home button and let Google assistant open. There select the lens icon and accept their terms and conditions and check if you are able to access now or not.

View post
Thanks for the practical solution... It's working now, after enabling Google app.
Instead of " for me it's working since I bought the device or I don't have any problem after so many updates" , yours is a hand on solution.

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
_jis_

I cannot confirm your issue with the latest WW_17.1810.2003.145 on my ZF6.

Try to clear Data/Cache for Camera.

View post
I know you can't confirm... Because you don't have any of issues and your device works perfectly as do you

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Try clearing storage for the "lens" app in apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps

View post
It's working after enabling Google app

_jis_
Zen Master III
spmsenthilkumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/79582#Comment_79582

It's working after enabling Google app

View post
So it was the fault of the user who disabled an important system application. Do I understand that correctly?

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/82281#Comment_82281

So it was the fault of the user who disabled an important system application. Do I understand that correctly?

View post
How can you say user preferences as fault? And where Google app is mentioned as important. If so, there should be no option for disable. Using assistant or not using is purely my choice. For a while I just want to try out lens, I faced this problem, I am asking for suggestions. Where did you find fault in this hypocrat?
By disabling one app, having impact on other app is unknown.
As 'mastervishikh' knows about it, probably he also did same earlier, in his practical try out , he suggested. Now it works.
As per your dumb statement, are you going tell people having problem with mother board issue or dead unit, as user fault to purchase 6Z?
From many of your posts and queries and answers, I clearly understand your intention and dominant attitude, to show off you only know everything. I never liked those kind of people, instead I hate.
And your comments, definitely not welcoming. Better dont irritate me.