This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google lens can't accessible... Any suggestions?

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Whenever I try to access Google lens from camera interface, it shows Google lens not available, please sign in to your account.
If try to access Google lens app, it shows , thanks for updating. Lens will be available soon. Please try again later.
If I try to select photos or any images from Google photos app and tried lens option, it shows, something went wrong. Google lens not available.

Please suggest, whether google lens really not support or unavailable for 6Z or any other settings to fix.
Asus 6Z of WW firmware version.
SFT5VTISENRZ.jpg
297NS1QBT14V.jpg
NFJPX5J5O11W.jpg

PS: Google lens app not disabled, all permissions granted, of course signed into Google account (it's Android device right?)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Also make sure that the Google app is enabled permission granted.
Hold the home button and let Google assistant open. There select the lens icon and accept their terms and conditions and check if you are able to access now or not.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

_jis_
Zen Master III
I cannot confirm your issue with the latest WW_17.1810.2003.145 on my ZF6.
Try to clear Data/Cache for Camera.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Try clearing storage for the "lens" app in apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps

spmsenthilkumar
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Try clearing storage for the "lens" app in apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps

View post
Tried everything.... Even did factory reset (not for lens problem, just want to do).
Cleared cache, storage and app preferences, all necessary settings in Google photos app, lens app and camera app.

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Also make sure that the Google app is enabled permission granted.
Hold the home button and let Google assistant open. There select the lens icon and accept their terms and conditions and check if you are able to access now or not.