cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good job asus in updates!!

Gladiatorz
Star III
Hey asus!!
Just wanted to thank you guys for regular monthly updates and i really appreciate that asus has finally listened to us and working hard for the updates.
Just few questions i have regarding updates in future..!
1) will there be any camera update for night mode or more crisp pictures and exposure update or anything on camera?
2) accent colors is still missing - any idea when will this come?
3) plz add dual data sim switch in notification panel
4) it will be good if u guys can still optimize the flip camera as it does get stuck while opening any third party app or stock camera.
5) can asus add the option to hide pics inside the stock gallery app (per folder).
Once again..thank you for the updates.
6 REPLIES 6

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
Guys can one help me in this.

i have been deleting .nomedia from filemanger. But even after deleting it's showing..Beacuse this im not able to view some photos in media

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jithin.pattambi

Guys can one help me in this.

i have been deleting .nomedia from filemanger. But even after deleting it's showing..Beacuse this im not able to view some photos in media

View post
Sorry about the late reply. Please quote me when you reply this so I get a notification
I'm not sure what you're saying. You have deleted the .nomedia files from a folder where you want to be able to see the media, but it keeps generating new .nomedia files or?
In case you don't know what a .nomedia file is
Find a NOMEDIA File on Your Android? Here's What They're For