This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming performance issues after .121 update

Monark
Zen Master I
Till .119 update there was not that much lag in COD and PUBG but in asphalt 9 there was lag but now evereything went crazy to new level it was shuttering a lot and in games it was lagging so much.please fix this in next update.@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

prashanth
Rising Star II
Monark

Till .119 update there was not that much lag in COD and PUBG but in asphalt 9 there was lag but now evereything went crazy to new level it was shuttering a lot and in games it was lagging so much.please fix this in next update.@LP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

Gaming performance issues after .121 update
I haven't experienced many stutters in .119 while playing asphalt 9 but in .121 there are many stutters

prashanth
Rising Star II
the performance issues that were present earlier heightened after .121 update

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Can you please record using the screen recorder so I know what kind of lag you're referring to?

Monark
Zen Master I
Anders_ASUS

Can you please record using the screen recorder so I know what kind of lag you're referring to?

View post
After .129 update it is good no lag in all the games if i encounter one i will record also I can't say all the time it is lagging it lags in some matches while some other it is good i can say one thing the lag is because of heat as after 40 min of gameplay it is lagging.