Fps drop on slow motion video, problem not solved from .127 update

sharanknataraja
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: Asus 6z (IN)

Firmware Version:.137 IND

Rooted or not: not

Frequency of Occurrence: every time

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): stock gallery app and google photos after the android 11 update

I already posted the issue regarding to this on feb 27 of this year but the discussion as closed but till now problem has not solved

I captured video on 480fps after that i went to gallery to play it, It plays like a fps drop video, after i save(trim) the particular part with slow mo via exporting method ( like there is an option for particular part of the video plays in slow of 480fps by save option at right side top corner) after exporting the video plays smoothly without any fps drop,

I also tried to clear the cache for gallery app and reboot the phone but no use.

I think this is small bug, 240 and 120fps was playing fine but while playing 480fps was not smooth, even old files also getting same problem i attached a sampl
e video for your references

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Thank you! I see that it stutters in the camera quick view and Google photos but in ASUS Gallery, it's smooth.
I will ask our devs to fix

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Thank you! I see that it stutters in the camera quick view and Google photos but in ASUS Gallery, it's smooth.

I will ask our devs to fix

View post
ASUS gallery also problem, in camera preview it's working flawlessly

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This will be fixed in a future FOTA. Thanks for your help!