This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fota update disabled the 3.5mm port

osx
Star I
After the update the 3.5mm has no audio out, i can see the headphone icon but no audio out, i changed another headphone still no audio, i had restart and reset the phone still the same, also after updaed to android 10 everything seen slower and lag, sometime with the google chrome the page can stall for 1 minute i need to quit the app and restart it
Please dont do forced update, not everyone need new features, i just need a phone that works, if i cant use 3.5mm earphone this phone is useless to me and force me to choose another brand, let user has the option to stop or update the system
5 REPLIES 5

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Regarding the abnormal condition of the 3.5mm earphone, the firmware has been corrected in this version of 17.1810.1911.110. What firmware version are you using?

osx
Star I
17.1810.1911.110 is the update i am using and this has disabled my 3.5mm audio output

The 3.5mm audio output was fine with older update

S4t
Star III
No headphone jack issues here with the same build. If a factory reset doesn't fix it, then it may be a hardware problem.

_jis_
Zen Master III
osx

17.1810.1911.110 is the update i am using and this has disabled my 3.5mm audio output

The 3.5mm audio output was fine with older update

View post
All right, so just downgrade your phone to Android 9 and try again. Unfortunately, you'll probably see that it doesn't help you.