Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip camera comes out side

sivamani242
Rising Star I
When u shake asus 6z mobile for 10 to 15 times flip camera comes out ,
Howerver it goes back ,
Asus you should have put a strong magintude power to attach camera to back it self ,
And while opening front camera power shall be lost
However i am thinking it is not durable for more than 9-12 months ,
Is there possiblity to get any hardware upgradation with free of cost at your service centres?
15 REPLIES 15

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
The camera module was designed that way intentionally. Being able to move slightly in its housing protects the stepper motor. You can press the retract camera button in the settings tray to retract the camera in these situations.
Do you feel like swinging the phone 12-15 times is a normal use case for you?
The camera will be fine, granted if any phone is swung hard 12-15 times a day for a year some things might go haywire. And if anything does go wrong, the camera is covered by the warranty.

prashanth
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

The camera module was designed that way intentionally. Being able to move slightly in its housing protects the stepper motor. You can press the retract camera button in the settings tray to retract the camera in these situations.

Do you feel like swinging the phone 12-15 times is a normal use case for you?

The camera will be fine, granted if any phone is swung hard 12-15 times a day for a year some things might go haywire. And if anything does go wrong, the camera is covered by the warranty.

View post
True..

alexalbert03
Rising Star I
Why you want to shake the phone in a violent manner in the first place?

_jis_
Zen Master III
alexalbert03

Why you want to shake the phone in a violent manner in the first place?

View post
Exactly.
In my country we say who wants to beat a dog, he always finds a stick. And this is how some users behave in this forum. I'm sad about reading some posts here.