This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashlight not working on the latest firmware

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
Noticed this today. My flashlight doesn't wanna stay turned on anymore. When I activate the flashlight either by the UI button or doublepressing the smart key the light comes on for a split second before turning off. The phone keeps thinking it's on somehow still.
12 REPLIES 12

vipins575
Star I
Benjamin Bernhardsson

Noticed this today. My flashlight doesn't wanna stay turned on anymore. When I activate the flashlight either by the UI button or doublepressing the smart key the light comes on for a split second before turning off. The phone keeps thinking it's on somehow still.

Flashlight not working on the latest firmware
Back camera flash light not work,,in front camera flash light work properly and the custom button i try to light comes on for plit seconed.

Benjamin_Bernha
Rising Star II
vipins575

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18032/flashlight-not-working-on-the-latest-firmware

Back camera flash light not work,,in front camera flash light work properly and the custom button i try to light comes on for plit seconed.

View post
Very similar to my problem

LP_ASUS

I'm leaning towards this being a hardware issue, but we can log your phone to be sure. I'll send you a PM with instructions.

View post
Since the previous update ww.17.1810.2002.137 my phone failed to restart but after many attempts it started so I tried a factory reset but my camera & flashlight ain't working now.