This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIXED] Battery stuck at 53% || Power button + Volume(+) button = Soft reboot

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Phone started having random reboots 24 hours back. Phone used to reboot very frequently, 4-5 times in 30 mins.
I kept the phone turned off over night and in the morning the phone was dead, it won't even charge.
I somehow manged to turn it on after 30 mins, still had the same reboot issue.
I went to recovery mode and installed the Android 10 stable from SD Card, but didn't fix the issue.
From recovery mode I did factory reset the phone and now phone is working fine without any reboot issue.
Now the issues are:
1) Battery is stuck at 53%, won't change no matter what.
2) If I press Power button + Volume(+) button for a second, the phone does some sort of soft reboot.
8 REPLIES 8

sivamani242
Rising Star I
Hi , did anyone faced earlier ,
I faced auto restart before to android 10 update
I submitted mobile to service centre after 20 days i got back
Recently i updated to android 10
I am fearing after seeing this post , even my mobile will restart again ??

amandeep
Star III
My phone is also dead after random restarts. Submitted my Asus 6Z at service center for repair, don't know what would happen.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Does your battery percentage change if you start the phone in Safe Mode?
If these issues persist, I would recommend contacting your service center. You have done all the remote troubleshooting you can at this point.

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

Does your battery percentage change if you start the phone in Safe Mode?

If these issues persist, I would recommend contacting your service center. You have done all the remote troubleshooting you can at this point.

View post
Now I have completely drained the battery and since then the battery issue is fixed. Soft reboot when pressing Power and Volume (+) is still there.
I am going to downgrade to Android P and then update to Android 10. After that I am gonna check if all the issues have been fixed.
Last option is going for Service center.