This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Suggestions regarding the Google Pay app & query regarding DTS audio.

Vru26
Star III
1. Google Pay
This is a pre-installed app but being an Indian user this app seems to be useless because the Google Play Store listing of this app says "App no longer compatible with your device." Please refer the attached screenshot of the same. So I was wondering if this can be removed in the future updates or uninstall option can be provided.
s96l5ozv86ys.jpg
2. DTS audio
The third party music player apps provide an option to switch to Hi-res audio output. When the option is enabled via third party app, the DTS audio setting shows that its not compatible with Hi-res output (attaching a screenshot of the same). So does that mean the device's by default  output is not Hi-res? If yes then why isn't a switch provided anywhere to switch to Hi-res? Many users use the default Google Music app so how can they use this Hi-res audio feature if there's no native way to switch it on? This needs to be addressed in the up coming updates.
wa89rpdw0x43.jpg
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Google Play is supported by ZenFone 6 and works just fine on my phone. Maybe it's because you're in India? But to my knowledge Google pay should work in India, right?
Just like ColorSage said, when Hi-Res output is detected, AudioWizard will disable itself automatically since it's not allowed to alter the signal in any way.
You can google "hi res audio sample download" or something similar to find content

Vru26
Star III
Anders_ASUS
  1. Google Play is supported by ZenFone 6 and works just fine on my phone. Maybe it's because you're in India? But to my knowledge Google pay should work in India, right?
  2. Just like ColorSage said, when Hi-Res output is detected, AudioWizard will disable itself automatically since it's not allowed to alter the signal in any way.

You can google "hi res audio sample download" or something similar to find content

View post
First of all thank you for the reply.
Secondly, yes I am from India and the Google Pay app that comes preloaded doesn't work here. In India, we do have an app going by the same name (Google Pay) but it's completely different from the one pre-installed. In fact, I do have both the Google Pay apps on the phone (because pre-installed one seems useless).
Lastly, yes I will look for some sample.

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
it works in india.. its for purchase through Google play.
SXW7M5980FUS.jpg

Vru26
Star III
kooldude7285

it works in india.. its for purchase through Google play.

SXW7M5980FUS.jpg

View post
You can directly purchase apps/games from Google Play Store directly. Why would one need a seperate app for such small thing? What's the point of this app then? Also apart from Google Play Store I don't think you can use it anywhere else atleast in India.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Well, the preloaded app works great in Europe, US and many other regions and we use this rom world wide.