This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback for Game Genie: Facebook Live support and manually adding games

Jeb
Rising Star II
I love the new Game Genie on my Zenfone 6, but I have some feedback to make it even better:

1) Facebook Live support: I have a higher social following on Facebook pages rather than YouTube or Twitch, and would benefit going Live on Facebook more than the current services listed in Game Genie.
2) Manual addition of games: Not all my games are being listed in the Game Genie, and there's no current way to manually add games or apps to the list.
2 REPLIES 2

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi

For 2)
You may go to Settings->Advanced->Game Genie

Then click the "Game toolbar" text (dont click the toggle click the text area to the left of the toggle, separated by the | )
There you will see all apps that Game Genie can be enabled for .

Jeb
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Hi

For 2)

You may go to Settings->Advanced->Game Genie

Then click the "Game toolbar" text (dont click the toggle click the text area to the left of the toggle, separated by the | )

There you will see all apps that Game Genie can be enabled for .

View post
I'm not looking for currently supported apps, though. I'm looking for a way to *manually add apps* to that list, similar to how Microsoft has on their Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10 or other Android device manufacturers have for their game modes, and if that feature is currently supported, please make it easier and straightforward.