cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging issue with ZenFone 6

abhimathew22
Star III
Hey All,
From the past week my 6z isn't supporting fast charge.
I tried other fast chargers from Huawei & samsung and still no fast charging. since samsung allows "Smart charging, at least my Phone could be charged while as when using Asus original (charger and cable) pair and Huawei's pair, no charging at all!!
It charges for a few seconds and gives an alert of charging off and keeps on making that noise (ding.... ding .... ding...)
It is fast charging that my fone isn't supporting and shows 6-7 hours to full charge but charges up in 4-5 hours.
Please please suggest a way out or anything that could help.

PS : Schedule charging was off, no battery monitoring of any kind is active.
42 REPLIES 42

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@abhimathew22 , @kinguntas23 , @tomyy0842 & @nando.biomed
I need your help to troubleshoot this issue. I have sent a private message (envelope in top right corner) to all of you

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

I need your help to troubleshoot this issue. I have sent a private message (envelope in top right corner) to all of you

View post
Brother can you also consider my device for troubleshooting, PLEASE
Bcoz am also facing this issue, as well as fps drop, heating issue, and all
Done with factory reset twice

abhimathew22
Star III
Anders_ASUS

View post
Dear @Anders_ASUS Thanks a ton for reaching out and your help.

I'm trying what u advised and will let you know and update here if it is a success or not after.
Give me 2 days maximum so I can try 2ice and see.
BTW I forgot to mention that my battery performance is as good as it was, only problem is with charging.

I will update in soon.

abhimathew22
Star III
abhimathew22

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73377#Comment_73377

Dear @Anders_ASUS Thanks a ton for reaching out and your help.

I'm trying what u advised and will let you know and update here if it is a success or not after.

Give me 2 days maximum so I can try 2ice and see.

BTW I forgot to mention that my battery performance is as good as it was, only problem is with charging.

I will update in soon.

View post
That was again a disappointment folks.

Also I found something interesting..
If in case the fone is undergoing fast charging (If lucky, it accepts for 2-3 mins) when the batter percentage reaches _7%, It stops fast charging and starts showing the error.
I found this to happen at 7%, 17%, 27% and now 57%. Please check if this is just my observation or an error.

abhimathew22
Star III
nando.biomed

Same issue Here.

5K68LL6UXJ4E.jpg

View post
how do I Check this.