This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I have the same issue triggered by the .167 update?

ferxo13
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name: Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: WW_16.1220.1908.189_0
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Every time the brightness is zero or charging the phone
========================================
I read about the problem that other users had about unexpected reboots since the update .167 and this was the case while I used it normally it rebooted for no reason, apart from that it fails the connection of wifi or networks sometimes and the solution is a change of the motherboard and yesterday was updated to .189 but I would like to know if I have that same problem as the rest of users and the last problem is the screen flickers with zero brightness in a totally dark room or as I read in another question here in the forum placing the brightness at 27% charging it and see in some application with white background instagram, chrome, gmail, etc. and you can clearly see the problem of the screen and that is my case, if I have the problem with the screen too.

I bought the phone about 10 days ago
Here's the bug report :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JneUjffgdYHs26Gr1HcdsPFLSu0QrNZ/view?usp=drivesdk
3 REPLIES 3

आपली टिप्पणी टाइप करा

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Please use a few sentences ferxo13! 😉

1) Reboot error: Are you still experiencing auto restarts?
2) Wifi disconnection: Was this error on .167 or .189 or both?
3) Screen flicker: We are still investigating that issue. We will update everyone when we have more information.

ferxo13
Star III
LP_ASUS said:
Please use a few sentences ferxo13! 😉

1) Reboot error: Are you still experiencing auto restarts?
2) Wifi disconnection: Was this error on .167 or .189 or both?
3) Screen flicker: We are still investigating that issue. We will update everyone when we have more information.
Sorry, but I returned the phone and I'm looking for another one now. 

The reboot only happen to me once.
The Wifi on both.
I hope that find the solution for those issues for everyone.