This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging issue

Kesavan
Star III
I'm using Asus Zenfone6 in past 2.5 years. In last few months I'm facing lot of issues.
Especially from last 2days facing charging issue. I'm using ASUS charger only, but last 2days the charging is very slow. Even if I connected the phone in charger over full night it not reaching 100%.
Please help me any one to solve this.
@Admin @Admin @asus.com @administracion @asus-help @asus-help @asus-help @asus-support @asus-help
3 REPLIES 3

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we’d request you to follow these below steps to resolve the slow charging issue you’ve been facing.
1.      Try using another charger to charge the device and see if the device is charging normally.
2.      Use your original charger to charge another device and see if there are any abnormalities in charging the other device.
3.      If there is no problem with the charger, take a full backup of the device and perform a factory reset.
4.      If the problem persists even after the factory reset, we’d suggest you visit the nearest service center for further assistance. Locate service center here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

Kesavan
Star III
Hi.
Thanks for the details.
I checked with the services center and they suggested to change the charging pin port.
But the service center team said that "the parts for the model has been stopped and from ASUS team informed as parts will not available for that product".
Product details:
Model: ASUS ZENFONE 6Z
S.NO: K6AIGF004212KNC.

I need clarifications from ASUS for below mentioned.
1. If ASUS will stop the spare supply in shortly, then what purpose the model need to be lounch.
2. I was spend 40000INR for this product. If the spare not available after 2years means, is the ASUS products not worthy?

mickey10021
Rising Star II
Kesavan

I'm using Asus Zenfone6 in past 2.5 years. In last few months I'm facing lot of issues.

Especially from last 2days facing charging issue. I'm using ASUS charger only, but last 2days the charging is very slow. Even if I connected the phone in charger over full night it not reaching 100%.

Please help me any one to solve this.

@Admin @Admin @asus.com @administracion @asus-help @asus-help @asus-help @asus-support @asus-help

Charging issue
I recommend to clean the charging port first with a toothpick or something small and non conductive. Type C is well known to get some debris stuck in there