This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera automatically flips front when receiving video call even the phone is in flat surface/Pocket

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
The camera tries to automatically flips front when receiving video call even the phone is in table, pocket or in any closed surface. It is not sensing the camera cannot make it, since it is not in hand. Already lots of scratches due to this error. And this bug is in all the applications like Whatsapp, duo, imo etc...
Please fix it. Otherwise provide an option to us to On and Off the auto flip for video calls.
11 REPLIES 11

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
VS-KR

Yes, the camera flips when a "selfie camera" is ask by the app.

So app's developers AND also ASUS can change this behaviour, not only ASUS.

You say that your camera flips in your pocket ? Is your pocket large ? The proximity sensor has a max range of detection of 15 cm. If something is in this range, the camera should not flip...

View post
Okay

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
VS-KR

Yes, the camera flips when a "selfie camera" is ask by the app.

So app's developers AND also ASUS can change this behaviour, not only ASUS.

You say that your camera flips in your pocket ? Is your pocket large ? The proximity sensor has a max range of detection of 15 cm. If something is in this range, the camera should not flip...

View post
Okay

Alaudeen
Rising Star I
VS-KR

Wtf, I do not intend to hurt anyone?‍♂️

View post
Forgot it dude. Sorry

_jis_
Zen Master III
He asked how big your pocket is, because in a normal pocket the camera should never open, it should be automatically prevented.