This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buggy double tap to sleep

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Since my update to Android 10, using status bar to put my phone to sleep seems very buggy and it works in 30% of cases. Remaining ones result in partially expanded notifications panel. I've updated it with full wipe. Could you look into it?
14 REPLIES 14

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
2UW2RW2MLP3M.jpg
Here is the very first attempt I made after making the above post.
I'm not sure why a single tap on the status bar activates the notification shade. It doesn't seem to be helpful. It drops down for only maybe one second then closes. I could see if a tap opened it completely someone might use that. Maybe if that "feature" could be turned off it would prevent the above issue?

_jis_
Zen Master III
It is quite possible that the error you are referring to is somehow linked to the other error that I reported here:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14049/the-fastest-way-to-show-quick-settings

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hi all, I was just told that this issue has been resolved in the next FOTA.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
LP_ASUS

View post
Hooray. THANK YOU for the feedback.

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
LP_ASUS

View post
Still seems buggy to me with 119. I downloaded the full update file (not OTA) and updated via recovery. Single tapping still causes the notification shade to partially drop down unnecessarily, then the second tap often incorrectly interacts with that (?) so that the screen doesn't turn off. It sometimes works but often doesn't.