This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
@Anders_ASUS Yes sir atleast working right now. What you suggest me... I tried once and it's works... And please resolve screen recording bug while playing PUBG with mic on, I cannot cordinate with my team members...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
varundabades@gmail.com

@Anders_ASUS Yes sir atleast working right now. What you suggest me... I tried once and it's works... And please resolve screen recording bug while playing PUBG with mic on, I cannot cordinate with my team members...

View post
We will try and resolve this bug as fast as possible but don't expect it to be solved tomorrow. These things takes at least 3 weeks from we've been made aware of the bug to the day a FOTA with a fix has been released.

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/44984#Comment_44984

Please let me know if you still have the BT issue with latest update?

I will ask our devs about the screen recorder issue. Should be easy to fix

View post
@Anders_ASUS blutooth problem still present where we change the audio wizard setting the audio went off. Still my issue is there but not very often

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
sharanknatarajan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45033#Comment_45033

@Anders_ASUS blutooth problem still present where we change the audio wizard setting the audio went off. Still my issue is there but not very often

View post
@Anders_ASUS yes he's right when we change audio wizard setting sound get's off.. I also observed it

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, I will send you both instructions via PM on how to log your device