This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, lets go to system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> press search icon and search for "audio" -> enter both audiowizard apps and both force stop them and clear their storage in Storage & cache.
I hope this will solve your issue

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

ok, lets go to system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> three dot menu in top right corner -> show system -> press search icon and search for "audio" -> enter both audiowizard apps and both force stop them and clear their storage in Storage & cache.

I hope this will solve your issue

View post
I have done everything that you said, but no use of it, after i tried to force stop , clear data and cache of both audio wizard, the problem still presents
After i restart my phone audio works but after some time it went off.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Deep sigh... ok try system settings -> system -> reset options -> and then you try both "Reset wifi- mobile & bluetooth" and "Reset app preferences"
Will probably not help but the only option after this is to backup and press "Reset all data"
Something weird must have happened when you updated to .121. You're the first user in this forum that I know of with this issue despite that .121 has been out for a while in India.

sedl23
Rising Star II
When your audio stops go to sound settings and adjust the ringtone volume so that it plays through the phone. Once it plays your audio should resume through the Bluetooth

I'm having the same issue that's just a quick fix

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Deep sigh... ok try system settings -> system -> reset options -> and then you try both "Reset wifi- mobile & bluetooth" and "Reset app preferences"

Will probably not help but the only option after this is to backup and press "Reset all data"

Something weird must have happened when you updated to .121. You're the first user in this forum that I know of with this issue despite that .121 has been out for a while in India.

View post
Okay the above mention reset option doesn't worked for me , final option I'm going to factory reset.
I hope it will works. Thanks for your support
But deeply make a note of this issue may some of them facing this maybe in future so make a point of this(bug) try to slove it with next update. I appreciate for your sincerity