cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Phone app background after update to .137

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210322-134054328-1.jpg

After update to .137 (1st March security update) phone app's background is black during call. Is it feature or bug?
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Kolorowezworki

screenshot-20210322-134054328-1.jpg

After update to .137 (1st March security update) phone app's background is black during call. Is it feature or bug?

Black Phone app background after update to .137
Wow looks soothing...😍 I wish if this comes to 5z for Dark mode.
Small change but looks nice this seems like feature and not a bug.
I really want this...🙂

CbIP
Star III
Hi!
I have just received the update and noticed the black background and it looks depressing. I hope it's a bug and will be fixed soon. Deleting all Phone app data won't fix the issue.
Is there any way to change the background?

Fun fact. I do not remember what the background was before the update. But it wasn't black for sure.

P.S. Does anybody know what does the "Use urgent notifications mode" (or something like this - my phone is not in English locale) setting do under Phone - Settings - Call screen menu?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
What can I say. This is what it's supposed to look like if you don't have a contact image for the person you're calling.
Make sure the person you're calling has a picture you love and the problem is solved

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

What can I say. This is what it's supposed to look like if you don't have a contact image for the person you're calling.

Make sure the person you're calling has a picture you love and the problem is solved

View post
Can this small change be brought to 5z (A10)?? @Anders_ASUS sir. Please.