This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic dark/light theme and parameter bug

nicolaslique
Star III
The parameter bug for use the Display section will be relate to the Android 10 dark and light overlay maybe, because in Android 9 i used the automatic option in développer options to Switch dark and light by day Time,to have this in Android 10 i must install an exterior app(auto dark theme),and i Can resolve or reproduct the display parameter bug. When i activate the auto switch,i can't open display section,by parameter or Quick settings,when i putt off the auto mode ,by Magic i Can open section normaly,for the future update, look at the Android overlay or code if automatic Switch,the bug is here.
6 REPLIES 6

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Auto dark/light would be nice to have. I saw it on my mom's essential phone.

nicolaslique
Star III
skylerwolfe

Auto dark/light would be nice to have. I saw it on my mom's essential phone.

View post
Search "automatic dark theme" app on play store,it's free and no ads no buy,and it do the job,choice by daylight ,by Time or by wallpaper used,and for me it's an option so basic,it must be in a future update

_jis_
Zen Master III

nicolaslique

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29000#Comment_29000

Search "automatic dark theme" app on play store,it's free and no ads no buy,and it do the job,choice by daylight ,by Time or by wallpaper used,and for me it's an option so basic,it must be in a future update

View post
Already discussed in other thread and @Anders_ASUS forwarded this request to devs.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12883/dark-theme-scheduled

_jis_
Zen Master III

nicolaslique

The parameter bug for use the Display section will be relate to the Android 10 dark and light overlay maybe, because in Android 9 i used the automatic option in développer options to Switch dark and light by day Time,to have this in Android 10 i must install an exterior app(auto dark theme),and i Can resolve or reproduct the display parameter bug. When i activate the auto switch,i can't open display section,by parameter or Quick settings,when i putt off the auto mode ,by Magic i Can open section normaly,for the future update, look at the Android overlay or code if automatic Switch,the bug is here.

Automatic dark/light theme and parameter bug
Nice catch (but a little bit hard to read) and I can confirm, but Asus already knows the culprit and promised to fix the error in the next update.