cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio wizard Issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Hi there. 
So I don't know If this issue just popped up with the 174 FW or has been around before since I hadn't tested headphones before. But audio wizard doesn't seem to be working at all with headphones. No other audio presets work except for normal. When I click on any other, the audio stops and doesn't come back until I take the headphones out and completely close all music playing apps and audio wizard. 
I'll try other headphones and update this topic. 

Also, another concern about audio wizard is that it's very inconvenient to get out of all apps to go to audio wizard.  Could we get a smart key option to toggle between audio presets? Thankyou 
37 REPLIES 37

lovin2501
Star III
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
I just tried Amazon Music app with the ZenFone 6 speaker, the bundled headphones and a pair of BT headphones. All of them worked with our Audio Wizard. I don't understand why this doesn't work for you
Please look into the attached video...it doesn't works with Amazon Music...I believe many people have same issue, posted in this thread.
Strange but its working fine on Amazon music for me. See i have uploaded video the music in this video is recorded using phones screen recorder so music doesn't seems to be changing but in reality its working fine
That means Every Asus 6z is behaving different ? No consistency at all ? Something works for someone while not for others.... Strange .....But that's not acceptable need a solution,...

lovin2501
Star III
lovin2501 said:
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
I just tried Amazon Music app with the ZenFone 6 speaker, the bundled headphones and a pair of BT headphones. All of them worked with our Audio Wizard. I don't understand why this doesn't work for you
Please look into the attached video...it doesn't works with Amazon Music...I believe many people have same issue, posted in this thread.
Strange but its working fine on Amazon music for me. See i have uploaded video the music in this video is recorded using phones screen recorder so music doesn't seems to be changing but in reality its working fine
That means Every Asus 6z is behaving different ? No consistency at all ? Something works for someone while not for others.... Strange .....But that's not acceptable need a solution,...
+ One more thing....you recorded it via inbuilt screen recorder....in mine when I try to do same for even other music streaming app the Audio wizard gets stop working while screen recorder is active. So now 2 issues : a) audio wizard doesn't work for Amazon music . (B) audio wizard stops working for other streaming app also while screen recorder is on/running...... Attaching ref video for issue (b)...audiowizard stops with other music apps too when screenrecorder is running

lovin2501
Star III
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
+ One more thing....you recorded it via inbuilt screen recorder....in mine when I try to do same for even other music streaming app the Audio wizard gets stop working while screen recorder is active. So now 2 issues : a) audio wizard doesn't work for Amazon music . (B) audio wizard stops working for other streaming app also while screen recorder is on/running...... Attaching ref video for issue (b)...audiowizard stops with other music apps too when screenrecorder is running
Ref. Video attached

paras0710
Rising Star II
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
Ref. Video attached
Which version you have? Mine is 256/8 GB. Can you check kernel version in your setting does  it end with 'perf+' or just 'perf' ?

lovin2501
Star III
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
lovin2501 said:
paras0710 said:
lovin2501 said:
Ref. Video attached
Which version you have? Mine is 256/8 GB. Can you check kernel version in your setting does  it end with 'perf+' or just 'perf' ?
k4suea4232m5.jpg
Mine is 64/6 GB. Kernel is perf+(see attached scr shot)