This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Z6 dead in less than a day

karthikborkar
Star II
I got the phone delivered from Flipkart on 29th August at 7 PM. The first hour seemed fine, but there was an update which I opted for since then it was constantly crashing and restarting. On 30th August 2 PM the phone is dead, doesn't boot it just died and stayed dead. Whatever I could explore I did like the phone, I have opted for replacement and I hope replaced item has no such issues otherwise its a huge disappointment. 
I would request ASUS to keep higher quality standards.
7 REPLIES 7

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
I got the phone delivered from Flipkart on 29th August at 7 PM. The first hour seemed fine, but there was an update which I opted for since then it was constantly crashing and restarting. On 30th August 2 PM the phone is dead, doesn't boot it just died and stayed dead. Whatever I could explore I did like the phone, I have opted for replacement and I hope replaced item has no such issues otherwise its a huge disappointment. 
Hi, 
Sorry you ran into this issue - and it is good that a replacement was provided without any major hassle.

karthikborkar
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, 
Sorry you ran into this issue - and it is good that a replacement was provided without any major hassle.
I have placed a request for a replacement, I still haven't got it yet. A person will visit to inspect what is now a brick.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, 
I have placed a request for a replacement, I still haven't got it yet. A person will visit to inspect what is now a brick.
If the person finds a way to reject replacement (most probably he won't), just get yourself a refund.  The repair process is very painful and you certainly don't deserve to go through it. You can order the phone again after refund.

karthikborkar
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Hi, 
If the person finds a way to reject replacement (most probably he won't), just get yourself a refund.  The repair process is very painful and you certainly don't deserve to go through it. You can order the phone again after refund.
Policy on Flipkart website said no-refunds and only replacements are provided in the first 10 days. Does ASUS provide the refund directly? I am not sure about that.