This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z struck in boot log and shut down

harig531
Star I
After updating new software after 1 day.it randomly restarted after that morning it will keep on the restart and asus log is coming again restart.i went to asus service enter they said motherboard issue mobile purchases 10 days ago.dear asus please respond what is you quality control team is doing before release the product into the market.
2 REPLIES 2

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
rsqey5liyp7x.jpg

Translated from ServiceD_ASUS's response to product quality.

ASUS mobile phone shipments have been tested for appearance and passed the full-featured function test. There will be no problems in operation, so please feel at ease. 
If you have doubts, it is recommended to go to the original service center for testing. 
Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, thank you for your support and care for ASUS products.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
harig531 said:
After updating new software after 1 day.it randomly restarted after that morning it will keep on the restart and asus log is coming again restart.i went to asus service enter they said motherboard issue mobile purchases 10 days ago.dear asus please respond what is you quality control team is doing before release the product into the market.
All devices are tested before shipping but some issues will only appear after more extensive use. It will be the same for any manufacturer. Some models will have more or less issues than others. This is always the case and it applies to any kind of complicated electrical device. We understand your frustration but your ASUS Service center will surly help you out and in the end, we are confident that you will be happy with your ZenFone 6