This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z restarting after call disconnection.

rockykart
Star II
My asus 6z is restarting everytime i disconnect a call from main screen ... But if I minimise the call screen and disconnect the call from there... There is no restart problem

51 REPLIES 51

Akshay42
Star II
After upgrading to android 10, this phone's performance had degraded to a level that phone restarts while in a call.
I lock the screen while in call as the proximity sensor sucks and at times my ear touch is counted as a touch and phone went to airplane mode due to those touches.
After locking the phone sometimes it freezes and restarts.
The trigger seems to be if I pull Phone away from my ear after locking it while in call.

_jis_
Zen Master III
It's happening on the mobile network 2G, 3G, 4G?
Which operator?

surajprasad87
Star III
faced this issue a lot of times. why pish updates with lots of bugs. and bug in a basic need of phone that is calling. I am losing my patience with asus now. with every update there is a basic bug. They have not yet resolved the amazon prime not streaming hd videos also. what they are doing is just frustrating the buyers of there product. it was better to take time and give a bug free update.

Akshay42
Star II
It is happening while connected on 4G-Volte
I dont think mobile operater could cause phone to reboot but that would be airtel.
It has happened 4times till now.

_jis_
Zen Master III
Unfortunately, none of the affected users in this thread have specified the details under which a restart occurs after the call ends:
On which mobile network is this happening?
2G, 3G, 4G, 4G-VOLTE?
Which operator?