kyallalitkyal
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS 6Z
Firmware Version: ANDROID 10
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: PAST 3 DAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

since past 3 days my phone has been facing a reboot problem of its own where whilst using the phone it was restsrting or hanging on its own and wasnt switching on for a long time...

i have tried a hard reset , it switched on after all data was erased and after 1 hour of struggle it has completely lost its sense and not switching on whatsoever i did...
for once it switched on but for half an hour continuously it showed that ASUS logo and those 4-5 dots blionking ... nothing else happened

either plugging in the adapter
or holding the power button
or trying to hard reset or reboot

its completely dead now
not reacting
not switching on

i came to know about that problem asus phones are facing while updates about that bug that is causing this issue

i struggled hard to collect 320000 and buy that phone and now i am not in condition to loose this one or or afford a new one...
it takes quiet a patience and hardwork to have such things in your hands..

please help resolve this issue and bring me my phone back nice and fine working better

7 REPLIES 7

kyallalitkyal
Star I
kyallalitkyal

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS 6Z
  2. Firmware Version: ANDROID 10
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: PAST 3 DAYS
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

since past 3 days my phone has been facing a reboot problem of its own where whilst using the phone it was restsrting or hanging on its own and wasnt switching on for a long time...

i have tried a hard reset , it switched on after all data was erased and after 1 hour of struggle it has completely lost its sense and not switching on whatsoever i did...

for once it switched on but for half an hour continuously it showed that ASUS logo and those 4-5 dots blionking ... nothing else happened

either plugging in the adapter

or holding the power button

or trying to hard reset or reboot

its completely dead now

not reacting

not switching on

i came to know about that problem asus phones are facing while updates about that bug that is causing this issue

i struggled hard to collect 320000 and buy that phone and now i am not in condition to loose this one or or afford a new one...

it takes quiet a patience and hardwork to have such things in your hands..

please help resolve this issue and bring me my phone back nice and fine working better

ASUS 6Z LATEST BUG
please dont ask for a bug report or ask me to restart or press this and that... i ahve already done enough

i need a serious technical assistance now...

Mayendra
Rising Star II
kyallalitkyal

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/32496/asus-6z-latest-bug

please dont ask for a bug report or ask me to restart or press this and that... i ahve already done enough

i need a serious technical assistance now...

View post
maybe defective device?, can't suggest anything than sent to ASUS service center near your place, cheers bro hope it will be fixed soon...

kyallalitkyal
Star I
Mayendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/99231#Comment_99231

maybe defective device?, can't suggest anything than sent to ASUS service center near your place, cheers bro hope it will be fixed soon...

View post
Yaa Bro Thanks...
but these local level service centres are very less cooperative and too arrogant ..
tomorrow is a working day i'll see what they say or do...
till then i thought maybe some technical support is provided here..

kyallalitkyal
Star I
@Titan_ASUS @Anders_ASUS please help...