This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z came with 0% battery charge ! ! !

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
Just bought a brand new Asus 6Z phone and I received it today. After unboxing it, I was quite excited to turn it on but to my surprise the battery was completely drained out. It had 0% charge left. It seemed quite suspicious to me. I had to charge it first in order to turn it on. Is this normal? Do phones sometimes come like this? It is the first that I have encountered something like this. It has never happened with me before whenever I have got a new phone.

PS: Apparently the phone box didn't have seal either which raised the suspicion even more but then I saw a couple of unboxing videos on youtube and found out that Asus 6Z doesn't really come with a seal on the box.
6 REPLIES 6

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Mine had a transparent sticker on both sides of the box. Maybe your seller was checking whether everything works to avoid returns and forgot to turn off. Dunno. 

lalabalalalabal
Star III
My box also came sealed with transparent stickers. The battery was charged at 60%.

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
battery was charged for me... if everything is working thn should not be an issue..

m4n15h_r4w4t
Rising Star I
battery was charged for me... if everything is working thn should not be an issue..
Battery seems to be working fine as of now but I am facing some other issues.