This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Suggestions

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Not sure if this thread will help, but I wanted to make one suggested tweak to the new A11 release. I may think of others.
I was looking forward to the ability to limit charging percentage to 80% and it works fine. It would be nice, though, if the charging led color would change to green when 80% (or 90% if that is the user's choice) is reached instead of the normal charging color. That way one can tell it has reached that level without having to turn on the screen.
Others feel free to use this thread to make suggestions if any.
Edit - Just in case it doesn't already do it (I haven't tested) it would be nice if battery stats also were automatically reset when the charging limit is hit.
8 REPLIES 8

Raghu_B_R
Star III
That's a good idea I think many will support you including me but I think customising the light is not possible but if it is possible then I'm with you

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Finally tested it and battery stats do get reset when reaching 80% AFTER subsequently unplugging the phone when having the charge limited to 80%. Will be nice instead of like on A10 when all my stats where never reset and therefore always useless.

Scooo
Rising Star I
skylerwolfe

Not sure if this thread will help, but I wanted to make one suggested tweak to the new A11 release. I may think of others.

I was looking forward to the ability to limit charging percentage to 80% and it works fine. It would be nice, though, if the charging led color would change to green when 80% (or 90% if that is the user's choice) is reached instead of the normal charging color. That way one can tell it has reached that level without having to turn on the screen.

Others feel free to use this thread to make suggestions if any.

Edit - Just in case it doesn't already do it (I haven't tested) it would be nice if battery stats also were automatically reset when the charging limit is hit.

Android 11 Suggestions
That is something I won't understand why Asus hasn't done. The LED indicator color should change to indicate that the battery has charged to 100% or the set level, like something to green. It would be very helpful, and a lot of phone have it to be honest, even some cheap ash Chinese phones I've seen.

I don't even see how it could be difficult, the task is fairly easy to be honest. I also wish there could be a feature where we could customise at what level the LED changes colors multiple times, like AMBER under 50, YELLOW under 80, and GREEN over 80.

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Scooo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42551/android-11-suggestions

That is something I won't understand why Asus hasn't done. The LED indicator color should change to indicate that the battery has charged to 100% or the set level, like something to green. It would be very helpful, and a lot of phone have it to be honest, even some cheap ash Chinese phones I've seen.

I don't even see how it could be difficult, the task is fairly easy to be honest. I also wish there could be a feature where we could customise at what level the LED changes colors multiple times, like AMBER under 50, YELLOW under 80, and GREEN over 80.

View post
Scooo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42551/android-11-suggestions

View post
@Scooo When you charge your phone and it reaches 100 percentage the notification LED changes to green and about customising the LED.Think about that first that does the hardware that is does the LED support different colour other than orange or green if it supports only Asus can add that feature if it didn't it can't be added to these devices but in the upcoming ones they can try.
Thanks