This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Android 11] - Need help with bugs Notification LED and Font Customisation - ZS630KL

Scooo
Rising Star I
The Notification LED is not working well since upgraded to Android 11 - TW/WW on Indian variant of the ZenFone6 - ZS630KL
When changing the Font style, the font title is not visible either, only the samples are visible.
1. Using some apps to modify the Notification LED configurations causes the phone to crash, tried LightFlow and LED Manager.
2. Even though Blue is absent in the LED, there were a number of tones present earlier, which aren't showing as well as they used to earlier.

Please help confirm if the Font name being invisible is just an upgrade in the feature.

Any help or suggestions around the Notification LED are welcome. Especially with A11, the modulation has become difficult.

Thanks,
Scooo.
8 REPLIES 8

Scooo
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/42819/android-11-need-help-with-bugs-notification-led-and-fon...

Those apps are probably not compatible with android 11

View post
That's obviously one reason. But changes to the LED aren't going so well, colors settings in apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Insta also seem to make the LED not respond.
Like there is white, but when I select White for some apps, the LED doesn't come on. Red and Amber are working correctly though.

Scooo
Rising Star I
skylerwolfe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144684#Comment_144684

Are non-beta participants able to post in the beta forum now that the "stable" release is out? Or is this release considered a beta release still even though everyone is receiving it? Is there a link for the beta area for posting if that is the appropriate place?

View post
I have the exact same question.

Scooo
Rising Star I
victor0_ASUS

Hi, kindly direct your concerns related to the Android 11 to the Beta section. Thank you.

View post
It seems that the Beta section is exclusively available to only those users who had been admitted to the Beta Testing program.

I'm not one of them and have heard that Beta Testers were not allowed to talk about anything related to the program outside, so if you could kindly provide a link to engage, that would be very helpful.

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Scooo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/144749#Comment_144749

That's obviously one reason. But changes to the LED aren't going so well, colors settings in apps like WhatsApp, Telegram, Insta also seem to make the LED not respond.

Like there is white, but when I select White for some apps, the LED doesn't come on. Red and Amber are working correctly though.

View post
@Scooo Finally I tested LED manager in my zenfone 6 android 10 and found out it's working properly but there's a issue zenfone 6 LED support only 4 colours green red orange and a yellow shade there's no blue in it so I think customising the LED won't be helpful since there's lack of colours
Thanks