This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Android 11] - Need help with bugs Notification LED and Font Customisation - ZS630KL

Scooo
Rising Star I
The Notification LED is not working well since upgraded to Android 11 - TW/WW on Indian variant of the ZenFone6 - ZS630KL
When changing the Font style, the font title is not visible either, only the samples are visible.
1. Using some apps to modify the Notification LED configurations causes the phone to crash, tried LightFlow and LED Manager.
2. Even though Blue is absent in the LED, there were a number of tones present earlier, which aren't showing as well as they used to earlier.

Please help confirm if the Font name being invisible is just an upgrade in the feature.

Any help or suggestions around the Notification LED are welcome. Especially with A11, the modulation has become difficult.

Thanks,
Scooo.
8 REPLIES 8

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly direct your concerns related to the Android 11 to the Beta section. Thank you.

Raghu_B_R
Star III
Scooo

The Notification LED is not working well since upgraded to Android 11 - TW/WW on Indian variant of the ZenFone6 - ZS630KL

When changing the Font style, the font title is not visible either, only the samples are visible.

1. Using some apps to modify the Notification LED configurations causes the phone to crash, tried LightFlow and LED Manager.

2. Even though Blue is absent in the LED, there were a number of tones present earlier, which aren't showing as well as they used to earlier.

Please help confirm if the Font name being invisible is just an upgrade in the feature.

Any help or suggestions around the Notification LED are welcome. Especially with A11, the modulation has become difficult.

Thanks,

Scooo.

[Android 11] - Need help with bugs Notification LED and Font Customisation - ZS630KL
@Scooo Yeah I saw your response for some 3rd party apps in the previous discussion and after seeing that I'm planning to test the same apps on my zenfone 6 android 10 version if it works well there I'll inform you and then it looks like it's a android 11 issue and if I face the same issue as you are facing then sorry but I need to consider that customising LED is not yet compatible by our devices
Thanks

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Scooo

Thanks,

Scooo.

Those apps are probably not compatible with android 11

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
victor0_ASUS

Hi, kindly direct your concerns related to the Android 11 to the Beta section. Thank you.

View post
Are non-beta participants able to post in the beta forum now that the "stable" release is out? Or is this release considered a beta release still even though everyone is receiving it? Is there a link for the beta area for posting if that is the appropriate place?