This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 is not as bad as it is said to be !!

Not applicable
Updated three hours ago and no problem whatsoever. However, I found this just now. Just look at the top of the screen shot. The page shows at the overlay of the status manager which is weird. Not a major issue though.

18 REPLIES 18

superniiice
Star III
Likewise here, good job Asus team - thanks a lot
KarmaGunz

Updated three hours ago and no problem what so ever.

Android 10 is not bad as it is said to be !!

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Ya same here... Some bugs are there but we should thank asus team... They have done good job overall....

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
Great work to the team !! second update is really amazing.. Specially sound enhancement.. Now im feeling the quality of dtx.. Good job.

Not applicable
KarmaGunz

Updated three hours ago and no problem what so ever.

Android 10 is not bad as it is said to be !!
Having said that I do see the finger print reading is not as snappy as it was on Pie. None the less great job, Asus Team. We are grateful.
Just wanted to say this though, if anyone from Asus read this: please manufacture the phone in Indonesia as the MaxPro series were made. Bought 6Z solely because of this after having used MaxPro M1. And not bragging here just because of me - 4 of my near and dear ones purchased Asus MaxPro M1 on my recemmondation simply because of non-chinese tag. Long thing short, I was disappointed after seeing the Chinese tag on this phone after placing order. Would appreciate if the latter phones were made outside China, preferly India. Why not ? These days most of the Chinese junks are now made in India too.