This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 BUG . Can't open display in settings.

shiv1g
Rising Star I
I recently updated to Android 10 and I'm not able to open display settings in settings app. It keeps crashing.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

shiv1g
Rising Star I
kooldude7285

factory reset..

View post
I always hate this part.
Wish ASUS had a option to reset phone without clearing the internal storage data just like OnePlus oxygen OS has. This makes resetting phone much easier and faster.
Transferring data backup back and forth from the computer is a very tedious job as It easily takes around 3-4 hours for me in one sitting.
I beg @Anders_ASUS to please take my request and add this extremely helpful setting. ????
N0BJATWHSLFV.jpg
SALRJM3A3V1E.jpg

View solution in original post

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The current short-term solution is as follows: Drop-down menu > Edit > Add "dark theme"; After the new addition is successful, you can resume normal after switching once.

https://zentalk.asus.com/zh/discussion/12483/%E6%9B%B4%E6%96%B0%E5%AE%89%E5%8D%9310%E4%B9%8B%E5%BE%8...

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
factory reset..

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
I am not facing that issue please try to clear ur catche

shiv1g
Rising Star I
kooldude7285

factory reset..

View post
I always hate this part.
Wish ASUS had a option to reset phone without clearing the internal storage data just like OnePlus oxygen OS has. This makes resetting phone much easier and faster.
Transferring data backup back and forth from the computer is a very tedious job as It easily takes around 3-4 hours for me in one sitting.
I beg @Anders_ASUS to please take my request and add this extremely helpful setting. ????
N0BJATWHSLFV.jpg
SALRJM3A3V1E.jpg

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
shiv1g

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/25201#Comment_25201

I always hate this part.

N0BJATWHSLFV.jpg

SALRJM3A3V1E.jpg

View post
I hear your feedback. That's a good quality of life suggestion.