Screenshot_20191124-192218554.jpg
Can see in image
Isn't working in both light mode and dark mode
14 REPLIES 14

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Hi

Yes, it is not a bug but rather a known limitation, we have not implemented that function yet.

Perhaps the better way would be to hide that option in developer options like OnePlus / others do to cause less confusion.

View post
when you say you are all stock.. thn you should provide functions of stock rom as it is... when we ask for any function you say we have moved to stock rom and do not intend to implement it as it will make system unstable, its confusing, it has caused problem in the past.
atleast provide all the functions that are part of the stock rom. i understand you are a small team and delivering updates in timely manner however whenever someone ask for any function that will make things better for this phone, you are always in ignorance or refused to do so by giving reasons that seems invalid.
when others are giving this function and they are improving it with updates you are talking about hiding the function.
i am satisfied with the phone but seeing these kind of replies makes me think if i made a mistake..

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
kooldude7285

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30057#Comment_30057

when you say you are all stock.. thn you should provide functions of stock rom as it is... when we ask for any function you say we have moved to stock rom and do not intend to implement it as it will make system unstable, its confusing, it has caused problem in the past.

atleast provide all the functions that are part of the stock rom. i understand you are a small team and delivering updates in timely manner however whenever someone ask for any function that will make things better for this phone, you are always in ignorance or refused to do so by giving reasons that seems invalid.

when others are giving this function and they are improving it with updates you are talking about hiding the function.

i am satisfied with the phone but seeing these kind of replies makes me think if i made a mistake..

View post
I agree

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Asus don't be like this -_-
Even after 6+ months we don't have the feature

Mayendra
Rising Star II
kooldude7285

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30057#Comment_30057

View post
i agree, can't believe the asus mobile dev is small team, now i understand why they can't do anything unless fix the basic problem and add basic stuff.
But stay cheers for asus.

Monark
Zen Master I