This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.
after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.
through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.
F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.
today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .
they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.
seriously ASUS ??????
i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%
shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus
my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great
let me be honest if i didnt get help,
my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS
49 REPLIES 49

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/16178#Comment_16178

Flipkart

View post
And why would they not provide you with any warranty? Get in touch with them tomorrow.

Monark
Zen Master I
Pls just tell me there is any way of solving this by updating the software by developers in the near future i brought the 8gb variant i got this problem after .191 update pls take it to developers as soon as possible@Anders_ASUS

er_himanshu86
Star I
Email the bill and service centre reply copy to Nation Service contact email.
I had similar issue with my Zenfone 3 and got 100% refund. Maybe the service centre is playing with you.
I have been a consistent customer of Asus since 2011, and have never faced such issues. Maybe it's just the service centre.

kkontaxis99
Star I
Like my Asus Zenfone 5....after 4 months the updates ruined my phone....one of the worst companies in my opinion in software...As I can see from your experience too with 6.... it's BIG NO from me to Asus phones.!

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
kkontaxis99

Like my Asus Zenfone 5....after 4 months the updates ruined my phone....one of the worst companies in my opinion in software...As I can see from your experience too with 6.... it's BIG NO from me to Asus phones.!

View post
indeed i am regretting alot buying this