This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

80% refund. seriously????? (service center is not repairing my zenfone 6 )

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
i got my zenfone 6 on mid july, i was happy with that phone but who knew it will become my one of biggest regret.
after update .167 my device keeps restarting and finally dead on 1 august.
through "flipkart complete mobile protection" i sent my device to service center and it reached at service center on 12th aug.
F1 NOIDA CMP TRC, F1 INFO SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES PVT.LTD (CMP) D-245 SEC-63, NOIDA-201307, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA  they sent my device here authorized service center for zenfone.
today even on 5 sept my device is still not repaired. they are making excuses that they dont have parts to repair phone and can provide me with 80% REFUND .
they have contacted me thrice regarding refund.
seriously ASUS ??????
i bought phone worth 32000, couldn't even use for properly for 16 days and now you want me to bear with loss of 20%
shouldnt you provide a replacement if you are unable to repair my phone

its not like i have bought this phone before 4-5 months it wasnt even launched at that time so why should i take loss of 20%

if you cant repair my zenfone 6 , just give a new one as replacement , if you dont want then i want full refund not just 80%

as for serial number of my device here is it

SN = K6AIGF0007522JV

lets see if i can get any help from senior members of asus
my device is in service center from nearly 25 days and my patience is not much great
let me be honest if i didnt get help,
my next option will be to proceed legally.

@Anders_ASUS @Kikay @Kris_ASUS @CH_ASUS
49 REPLIES 49

Monark
Zen Master I
Is this really the motherboard issue or with software i also bought it during mid july it is good till today

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Monark

Is this really the motherboard issue or with software i also bought it during mid july it is good till today

View post
according to them its motherboard issue.
your luck is good you got a perfect piece, while mine was bad and got defective one.

Monark
Zen Master I
But suddenly today it was restarting

Monark
Zen Master I
It was restarted three times today when playing pubg