rana_b4523
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS630KL-2A016WW
Firmware Version: android 11
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Constantly in a loop
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
After Android 11 upgrade my the network constantly disconnects and reconnects in a loop when 4g is selected. This doesn't happen when I remove 4g and only select 2g,3g
Tried factory reset and, still no luck. Have attached recorded behaviour. Pls see the mobile network on top right corner.

========================================

13 REPLIES 13

quiltyb
Star II
I upgraded to android 11 last night and now have the same issue. Sim keeps dropping out. However with deselecting 4g... it is stable... how do we fix this?

quiltyb
Star II
Kris_ASUS

Hi,

I've send you a PM. Please check. Thank you.

View post
Kris_Asus... how do we fix this??!

ninjatoo
Star I
Hi
I also have the same problem, as soon as system asked my to update new android 11 and restart my phone

My telstra 4g network no longer working, can't dial, can't sms , can't online, i tried to restart my phone a few time, nothing changes
Like Rana. does I manually change to 2/3g network only work sometimes

Please help me,
Thanks
Brian
ninjatoo@gmail.com

bengittus
Star I
Hi, I am having the same issue by the look of it. The networks drop out continually, both Telstra (SIM 1) and Optus (SIM 2).
Only started happening after the latest update.
Update: This has been while both SIMs were in 2G/3G/4G. I've since changed the settings to see if it narrows down to a specific SIM, and SIM 1 seems to be the issue. When SIM 2 is set to 2G/3G/4G it is OK, but as soon as SIM 1 is set that way it has problems. Setting this on 3G it seems stable.

Can someone help?
Ben

bengittus
Star I
Kris_ASUS

Hi,

I've send you a PM. Please check. Thank you.

View post
Kris_ASUS, can you help?