This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 requests for Android 11

Mr_Doge
Star III
With the launch of the beta program for Android 11, I would like to ask for 3 things that would improve my experience the most :
1: Having the battery care options from the ROG phone 3 : limiting charge to 80% and 10 watts, because I want this battery to live as long as possible.
2: keep the navigation gestures with 3 zones at the bottom. This system makes way more sense than the new android navigation that has compatibility issues.
3: A major camera improvement : this camera really lacks sharpness, photos only look good on small screens because they look like 5mp shots, and 48mp mode is barely better. Also photos are always too cold, orange looks like pink and sunset skies look like normal skies. Please take example on Gcam that uses the full potential of the hardware.
Thank you very much if you work on this for Android 11.
14 REPLIES 14

Bhasky
Rising Star II
What is point of having great camera setup with less / poor features to it ?
ASUS should think about it, people spend money not just for a piece of hardware, but for the PRODUCT, thus by giving a class experience through Software.

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
There is no user experience improvement since i got this. High time Asus shd learn from others who focus so much on user experience and their feedback. Everytime they come up with a reason that doesn't make sense.. If you ask them to add some features they say more features means more bugs.. Or it is not important as of now or not many users consider this as important.

Bhasky
Rising Star II
Either It's total pathetic junk people at Software department or the head who is responsible for these poor strategy / trick that they are doing intentionally to keep up their declining business in the current market.

lokesh_k0904
Rising Star I
kooldude7285

There is no user experience improvement since i got this. High time Asus shd learn from others who focus so much on user experience and their feedback. Everytime they come up with a reason that doesn't make sense.. If you ask them to add some features they say more features means more bugs.. Or it is not important as of now or not many users consider this as important.

View post
They should learn from oxygen os and right now even samsung is also doing good with thein os so it's shame for asus

yeshwanthreddy
Star II
Add option open as window, floating window in game genie for rog 2 like rog 3 ,it is frustrating to switch applications every time.