lucasmatiasl
Star I
APP Name:
Rooted: No
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW.90.11.162.111
Frequency of Occurrence: Dialy
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201911/24/140736x620bb4f343i2b63.jpg

Hello since yesterday November 23, 2019, my phone is not working with networks, I have restarted a few times, looked for updates, changed the chip, and tested mine on other devices and my chip on other devices works. I urgently need a solution because I work with sales and depend on my cell phone. Firmware WW.90.11.162.111
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi lucasmatiasl, We would suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type> choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) If this problem still appears, what we would advise is that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Also, I have sent you a PM. Please check it out. Thank you 🙂

lucasmatiasl
Star I
Hi, I already did and redid all the processes you requested.  I'm waiting for a solution.  thank you

wai_hon_leong
Star I
lucasmatiasl posted on 2019/11/25 17:40 Hi, I already did and redid all the processes you requested.  I'm waiting for a solution. ...
There are no known solution (check the rest of the forum), the only "solution" is to pay to get your phone repaired or spend the money to buy another phone.