This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z Main Camera Got blurred.

manmeetbhagat
Star II
Since last month i found my Main Camera is blur.It is not due to any software upgradtion.I had checked all latest firmware but still problem exist .I also Downgrade my Phone to Pie .still problem was there. I m in doubt how it got blurred jst because of sudden falldrops of phones or any software issue is there with phone. If this pblm is due to physical damage to camera then this will not face by others using this phone since this time .
p-20200619-145549.jpg
p-20200619-145544.jpg

36 REPLIES 36

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Only service centre can fix this camera blur problem as it is hardware defect not caused due to software kindly visit service centre by taking your imp data backup
Thanks!

Alwyn
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

Only service centre can fix this camera blur problem as it is hardware defect not caused due to software kindly visit service centre by taking your imp data backup

Thanks!

View post
@amitgarde3 Are you for real? Why are you guys confusing us? @Christine_ASUS said that they'll look into the problem. Why don't you guys talk to yourself before you give any answer to us? Why do you confuse us?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alwyn

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95663#Comment_95663

@amitgarde3 Are you for real? Why are you guys confusing us? @Christine_ASUS said that they'll look into the problem. Why don't you guys talk to yourself before you give any answer to us? Why do you confuse us?

View post
They are looking into matter but it has to be confirmed internally weather it is software or hardware but according to my knowledge and till date even ASUS was saying its hardware problem and also i use same device 5z but i dont have any problem here so i can confirm it is hardware problem
Also weather its hardware or software service centre can fix everything so its better to get your device checked by service centre
I also can confirm if its by software ASUS will surely provide camera optimisations in future updates so dont worry but if its hardware no other can help apart from service centre
I hope you can understand
Thanks!😊

Alwyn
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95968#Comment_95968

They are looking into matter but it has to be confirmed internally weather it is software or hardware but according to my knowledge and till date even ASUS was saying its hardware problem and also i use same device 5z but i dont have any problem here so i can confirm it is hardware problem

Also weather its hardware or software service centre can fix everything so its better to get your device checked by service centre

I also can confirm if its by software ASUS will surely provide camera optimisations in future updates so dont worry but if its hardware no other can help apart from service centre

I hope you can understand

Thanks!😊

View post
Okay it's a hardware issue, now what? Give it service center and pay for it? Do you really think hundreds of people dropped their phones and broke the camera module? Come on dude seriously. Why do we have to pay for what we haven't done? Is this the real reason why you're taking too long to respond because you already knew about it and you wanted people to pay for it? Sad to see people getting fooled.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Ok let's assume that it is a software issue then tell me one thing that why majority of people's are not facing the issues and why few of them are facing the issues. I am not saying that u r wrong but may be it's due to hardware issue so better to check your device at service center because there u clearly get your answers.
Even if I am not facing any issues and my camera works super fine. If it is a software related issue then majority of us should face that issue.