cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z. how to stop incoming call from taking entire screen

harrie95
Star II
XCVLHCB3B2EG.jpg
Why this incoming call pop up notification is absent on zenfone 5z, i can see this when i play videos in vlc or YouTube. But other than that the call screen takes the entire screen. If i don't wanna pick the call then i have to stare the call screen until it goes away
When im using my phone the screen is suppose to be like the picture i shown above.
This is android lolipop feature i don't understand why is this missing. Plz update something
ANYBODY HAVING THIS ISSUE? ANY SETTING THAT I CAN GO TO.
IF NOT ASUS PLZ FIX THIS.
this feature was introduced in LOLLYPOP Update.
5 REPLIES 5

Abhinav
Zen Master I

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
It is still there in the 5z provided it only gets triggered when the keyboard is opened.
Just like this...
XZ3EMZA5FB83.jpg
@Abhinav Bro, see this issue. Help us solve this. @harrie95 is right. It is there in other smartphones and also we cannot exit the full call screen by swiping to go to the home screen. We have to w8 for the call to get over.
Pls help.
🙏🏻

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

It is still there in the 5z provided it only gets triggered when tge keyboard is open.

Just like this...

XZ3EMZA5FB83.jpg

@Abhinav Bro, see this issue. Help us solve this. @harrie95 is right. It is there in other smartphones and also we cannot exit the full call screen by swiping to go to the home screen. We have to w8 for the call to get over.

Pls help.

🙏🏻

View post
It is default design which mods have already discussed as every model from asus follows same design and it is confirmed by mod that this feature is not their first priority to look into as there are lot more other options and feature sets to take a look at so for while asus is not gonna implement it but in near future may be it can happen someday as there are lots of requests on same feature and may be it is reconsiderd fingers crossed..!!!🤞😜 @adityapruthi2001 @Abhinav @harrie95

harrie95
Star II
Well maybe they should stick with "Android one" program and get support from Google.
They give this advanced feature like game gene and stuff but misses on default android features.