This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5Z after 5 years is still a good daily phone

satuo8
Star I

I just bought S22 recently, and honestly... I don't see that much difference after 5 years — other than better cameras, better screen, smoother usage and routines automations. I'm enjoying my new phone I got but honestly, I feel like I still won't let go of my old phone.

My old phone's rear main camera is really not working well right now, it's taking too long like 15mins sometimes to 1hour to open but it's still working. While the wide angle completely hangs up the phone when tried to switch. Which makes me think that it's software issue not hardware(?). The selfie camera is working without any issue. I can also play games smoothly like Mobile Legends, Call of Duty Mobile and PS Remote Play Naruto Shippuden (tho Genshin Impact is laggy but I don't play that game so it's still okay for me). I'm thinking of changing the battery and fixing the power button of my 5Z then try to factory reset it to check if it'll fix the camera issues. I feel like a good tempered glass and phone case will really make it look like new and will be able to A series of Samsung(?).

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@satuo8
If you have been using your phone for a while, I would recommend that you perform a system restore to check if the reported issue improves.
[Phone] How to do the factory reset on your phone?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

its good if youre not from malaysia, because asus decided to not give volte function to us. meaning we cant receive any calls ever since 3g has shut down. the weird things is, unifi even told us to enable it because based on global spec the 5z should supports volte. why does asus hate malaysia????