Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 lagging

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9 up to date
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I have noticed that my Zenfone5 2018 has been slowing down, when i first got this, i never encountered any lag it almost felt like a flagship. But now i encounter it everytime especially in camera app, i really hope you guys fix this, my friend's Zenfone max m2 feels so much better than my phone which is unfair because my phone is more expensive, i really hope you fix this with android 10 and zenui 6.0. if it won't come to Zenfone 5 then atleast optimize it.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ignaciokenneth, Please make sure you have updated to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1910.112. Please also try clearing the cache & data of the camera app. If the problem still appears, please tell us your camera app version, and help us provide a short video of how the camera app is slower. We would suggest that you enable "Show taps" in Developer options before you record the video. Enable Developer options: Settings > System > About phone > Software information > Tap "Build number" 7 times. Enable show taps: Settings > System > Developer options > Show taps. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂