cjbrnb
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: Version V17.0615.2003.20
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

So far, these are the bugs I've encountered using Android 10 Beta on Zenfone 5.

During the Calls both Messenger and Phone Calls, no one heard me talking when I was using Mic on Earphone (Only).
Selfie Camera is a bit Laggy, especially when 'Selfie Mirror' is enabled.
Also, Selfie Camera is a bit blurry and the quality is not good. (The front camera focuses more on the background and not on the subject).
Missing Important features from Android Pie like the Audio Wizard, Mobile Manager, AI Features, Twin App and etc.
I'm not sure if the Battery is draining out so fast? Or there is a problem with managing the Power Consumption of Apps on Android 10 Beta.
Too much Vibration or Haptic Feedback, I didn't know how to adjust it, unlocking the phone using Fingerprint and getting a notification.
Speaker Sound is weak.
Except for the ones I mentioned above.
I haven't experienced any other bugs yet.
And just a little comment, the Beta Version of Android 10 is way more smoother compare to Android Pie.
But, I do miss the Android Pie Features.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi cjbrnb,
A new Android 10 version WW-17.0615.2003.22 has been released.
In the version, we improved the issue of no sound in calls when OK Google is activated.
You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/
Please make sure to back up data before upgrading.

Missing Important features from Android Pie like the Audio Wizard, Mobile Manager, AI Features, Twin App and etc.
>The Android 10 developer version is stock Android OS. ZenUI features will not be supported.

Too much Vibration or Haptic Feedback.
>This is under investigation. We'll notify you once there's any update.

If the other issues are appearing in WW-17.0615.2003.22, please let us know and provide us more details on the problem. Thank you.