This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZE620KL

earlnieles
Star I
No Signal problem Recently I've been losing my phone signal from time to time. But my sim works perfectly well with other phones. This sudden loss of signal is quite a pain for me. I have to restart my phone or switch airplane mode on/off to gain a signal, then after awhile there it goes again. Can someone enlighten me what's going on? Cuz i bought this phone 7months ago for Php.20,000. Now i feel i was cheated and starting to regret that id rather chose to buy other brands with notch type phone in cheaper price.
8 REPLIES 8

earlnieles
Star I
Btw im from iloilo city, philippines. If you can direct me to a nearest support center where i can have my phone checked. That would be helpful. Thanks

Ian_Jeferson
Star I
I also have the same problem after the last update

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi All, Good day. Please kindly update the firmware to the latest WW-v16.0611.1901.1 for a check. (settings> system > system update) If this problem still exists, please show me pieces of information as below: (1.) Does the signal back automatically after lost connection? (2.) SIM carrier (3.) SIM status screenshot when you encounter this problem (settings> system > about phone > status> SIM status) Thank you.

Ian_Jeferson
Star I
My firmware version is WW-v16.0611.1901.1 like you said 1. Most of the time it doesn't come back on its own. I need to enable flight mode then wait a few seconds then turn off flight mode, and wait again for few seconds to get my signal back. This problem occurs frequently 2. My carrier is smart communications