Did you mean: 

WW_16.0615.1907.105 - Worst version ever released by ASUS

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1907.105
Frequency of Occurrence: a
Rooted: No
APP Name: Interface

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/7/25 12:21 Simply the versionWW_16.0615.1907.105 was the worst version ever released by Asus for the Zenfone 5 ZE620KL.The interface got extremely slow, transition between apps crashed the system, twin apps didn't work when used with digital lock, and several other busg.
13 REPLIES 13

Andrey1039
Star I
I have the same problem. Asus, fix it!

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3, We are sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. We would like to understand more about this experience. The interface got extremely slow --> Could you show us a short video of the system slow experience? Please tell us does it feel slow when performing any certain actions? If you would like to show us a short video, you may enable " Pointer location" and "Show taps" in developer options to provide clearer information. - If you have not enabled developer options yet: please go to Settings > System > About phone > Software information > Tap "Build number" for 7 times > Settings > System > Developer options > enable " Pointer location" & "Show taps". To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. transition between apps crashed the system --> Does it appear between any specific apps? Please tell us the app and show us a screenshot or video if possible. This could help us greatly. twin apps didn't work when used with digital lock --> Could you tell us what you are referring to by digital lock? Thanks for your help 🙂

Good Morning Sorry for the dictation error, but when I said of the bug I was referring to the fingerprint lock. After the last update it stopped working. Please fix it.

yes me too I have same problem